Monday, November 06, 2006

Life Rolls On

Life is moving forward, so I had to get back at it this weekend. I managed to attend a soccer game and had a great time. A first grade boy saw the baby and said, "Wow! So that is why your tummy was so big." Thank goodness he went home with his parents to ask them how the baby got in there.

I have also started cooking for real again. Tonight's menu is beef roast, home made noodles, and whipped potatoes. The noodles are rolled out and drying. The roast is in the crock pot. I don't need to do the potatoes until later.

It is time to start painting this house. We will start in the dining room to get rid of the peacock wall paper. My task for the next two weeks is to come up with a color scheme. So I will be spending time at the Home Depot and looking through magazines.

Ok, life is calling me. Loudly!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.behr.com/behrx/workbook/
You might find this handy...

Kay said...

You're going to paint with a new baby--what a woman!

sophie said...

Handmade noodles? Yumm. You seem to be jumping back into LIFE with gusto.

Anonymous said...

Home made noodles? I don't think I've ever had home made noodles. I'm impressed! You are amazing.