Sunday, September 28, 2008

This week

Let's see...This week I proctored a math tournament on Monday, I went to a class on teaching exceptional children on Tuesday, Wednesday I tutored calculus after school, Thursday I made an incredible salad for dinner, Friday I went to a fun party, I went to two soccer games on Saturday, and today I got Alex his required reading book and some new shoes and boots for me. That is my week in a nutshell.

A couple of weeks ago, I was buying Amy ballet slippers. This week, I bought little Mia Hamm shin guards and soccer socks. She had her first game on Saturday. I was really worried that she would just stand around, but she did not. She played pretty well. She dribbled the ball down the field. She passed to a teammate. She scored a goal. She had fun. I have to get a picture of all the kids in their uniforms for you all.

In other news...
Alex participated in the math tournament on Monday night. He starts tennis team this week.
Ed is bored in school, as usual. However, he has been taking extra work with him and doing that instead of coloring. He is participating in chess again this year.
Amy is still loving ballet class. She likes to demonstrate her dance moves, although sometimes she segues into Camp Rock moves.
Sam likes to tell people he is a "big BOY!" It is pretty funny.

No comments: