Saturday, May 23, 2009

Saturday

Today was graduation, the last time I will see most of the students I had this year. It is a little sad, but more happy. These kids are going places. My refrain has been, "I expect great things." And they take it seriously.

Tomorrow I will start on the t-shirt quilt. I hope to get it done this week. That may be wishful thinking, though, as I have to work three days this week. But I would love to get it done by next Sunday.

Academy soccer tryouts are this week. I am such a laid back kind of soccer mom that the whole academy things is scaring me a little. But Dave will still be one of the coaches, so I guess it will be ok.

The first swim meet with the new team is this week. I will be scoring the meet. I hope I remember how to do that! Alex is swimming. Ed will be at soccer tryouts.

No comments: