This week, Dave is home with the kids while I go to pre-planning. This semester, I am only teaching one new class, AP Calculus AB, and I have a lot of help with that one. I am also teaching geometry, but I did that last semester and feel pretty good about it. I have made some changes in how I will teach it based on last semester's results.
I am going to try to keep up with my art and my blog this year. I missed doing art last year, and I think my life suffered a bit because of it. My art plans include:
- Finishing my tree piece for Breaking Traditions
- Learning to make beaded jewelry
- Making fiber books
- Doing an exploration of 3-D fiber art to prepare for next year's Fiber Art Fusion show.
- Latina Christiana I
- You The Owners Manual by Dr. Oz and Dr. Rosien
- History of the Ancient World by Susan Wise Bauer
- Classical Writing Aesop using the older beginner's workbook
- Prima Latina
- Story of the World by Susan Wise Bauer and supplemental books
- Classical Writing Aesop and the workbook
- Copywork based on Barak Obama speeches
- Get Ready for the Code
- Counting lots of stuff
I will try not to fall off the face of the earth again. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I go into this next school year.