- My favorite childhood toy was a chalkboard.
- My favorite childhood game was pretending I was a teacher in a school. I had gradebooks, chalkboards, assignments, everything.
- The best movie I ever saw as a kid was Star Wars. I was in second grade and hated it at the time. But about a week later I loved it. I went to see it opening weekend, which made me some sort of second grade hero. I have seen all but the final Star Wars on the weekend they opened.
- I don't do it much, but I enjoy riding roller coasters.
- If I could lighten up a little, I'd let myself hang glide.
- If it weren't too late, I'd join the astronaut corps.
- My favorite musical instrument is the viola.
- The amount of money I spend on treating myself to entertainment each month is $15.
- If I weren't so stingy with my artist, I'd buy her a top of the line Bernina with embroidery capablility. I actually stored my mom's for her for about 6 weeks, but I was afraid to take it out of the box for fear I would ruin it, and I cannot afford to replace it.
- Taking time out for myself is hard to do. What mom wouldn't say that?
- I am afraid that if I start dreaming, I might just do something about it.
- I secretly enjoy reading Nora Roberts romance books, over and over again.
- If I had had a perfect childhood I'd have grown up to be a materials scienctist. I love being a scientist.
- If it didn't sound so crazy, I'd make my own line of clothing.
- My parents think artists are a little flighty, but fun people in general.
- My God thinks artists are his children, just like everyone else.
- What makes me feel weird about this recovery is that I never really realized I wanted to be an artist until recently.
- Learning to trust myself is probably near impossible.
- My most cheer-me-up music is "The End of the World, and I Feel Fine" by REM.
- My favorite way to dress is in jeans, a sweater, and boots.
Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Detective Work, An Exercise
These sentance starters came from The Artitst's Way by Julia Cameron. They were created to help find the artist inside you.