Friday, March 30, 2007

More Update

All the strip sets are sewn, pressed, and now have been made into loops for me to cut. I am writing out the layout before I move to the next step because I don't understand the one that I have. It's a good thing my sixth grader needed graph paper the other evening to understand slope and intercept, so I know where the graph paper is located.

On a completely different note... I got accepted into the Georgia Teacher Alternative Preparation Program, which is the certification program to which I applied. I won't know for another few weeks if I passed the test. However, this program works with the school systems to place teachers from their program. So it is definitely a step in the right direction. Yea for me!

2 comments:

Granny Fran said...

We are so proud of you, you're getting there!

Debra Dixon said...

Yea for you!