Friday, March 24, 2006

It's Friday! Yipee!

I am so excited for the weekend to come. I get to go to a soccer game tomorrow and see my kid play goalie. I get to play tennis on Sunday. My mother-in-law is in town for the weekend. I get to go shopping with her tomorrow. She is staying with one of my brothers-in-law because our spare bed has been moved to the new house. It is going to be a nice weekend, even if it is cold... Oh, and we are having a cookout with my husband's brothers and their wives tomorrow. I am making potato salad. I think I make a great potato salad.

If you want to see a wonderful quilt, visit Debra's blog. I love this quilt.

I had a doctor's appointment this morning. I arrived in the area about 30 minutes early. You can never tell how long it will take you to get somewhere in Atlanta traffic. I decided I needed a Starbucks hot chocolate. I couldn't find a Starbucks. So they aren't on every corner. I didn't need to spend that $3 anyway...

Traffic has picked up at the old house. Hopefully it will sell soon. Two other houses in our neighborhood are under contract, both listed by our realtor. Keep us in your prayers.

2 comments:

Debra Dixon said...

You are right -- who needs a $3 hot chocolate? everything OK at the doctor?

Deborah M. said...

Jules, my doctor's building has a Starbucks IN THE LOBBY. I have an appointment next Tuesday for my physical and mammogram/torture test.

Deb