Monday, March 13, 2006

Snowflakes

My son and I made snowflakes yesterday. I made them out of fabric and he used the paper from the fusible web to make his. It was great fun until I realized that we had run out of trash bags and had no where to put the "droppings." Well, many of them vacuumed up and the rest we put in a grocery bag. Then we went and bought trash bags. The snowflakes are not perfect, but they are a lot of fun.

This is my first Art Image Challenge, and I am a little intimidated. I think I am probably one of the youngest and least experienced quilter in the group. That said, this group of women seems nice and supportive. Anyway, I have a lot of work to do before Tuesday...

On my agenda for tomorrow is to get my printer/scanner/photocard reader/etc. back on a computer. I miss being able to download pictures from my camera at the click on a mouse. Hopefully I can get some pictures of the snowflakes....

2 comments:

Granny Fran said...

Look forward to seeing your snowflakes and your son's. Good luck with your computer hookup.

The Calico Cat said...

we wanna see some snowflakes. (A ton of them landing on a Monday around here would be especailly nice!)