Sunday, December 04, 2005

If I were 65 and had money...

I would buy a giant beach house for my family to use for vacations near the small beach house my husband I would live in. These beach houses would be on one of the islands near Charleston, South Carolina. (Does that count as two?) And we would eat fresh seafood all the time.

I would go to a big city once a month to see a show and go shopping. I would meet my friends there and we would have a blast. Anyone want to join me?

I would set aside college funds for my grandkids so my kids would have less to worry about.

I would have a long arm quilting machine and any other sewing machines my heart desired.

I would write an entire science curriculum from kindergarten through high school and publish it.

4 comments:

Suze said...

I like the idea of doing the science curriculum...you COULD do that now, yanno... ;-)

Jules said...

I guess you are right, I could do that now...

sophie said...

Since Suze opened up the notion of things that might be possible NOW ... I'm wondering how far away you are from "a big city," and if you could come up with an artist date sometime in the future that might take you there to do something fun?

Jules said...

Sophie, I go to the big city all the time. I only live about 20 minutes from downtown Atlanta. I shop there and go to see shows and stuff. I was just thinking that if I live at the beach, I won't be in a big city, so I will need to go once a month.