1. FIRST NAME? Julie.
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My initials, before I got married, were the same as my dad's. Both my grandmas are named Lois, although one didn't go by it and hated it, and my middle name, Lynn, is as close to Lois and my parents would go.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Probably watching TV. I cannot remember.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I do like my handwriting. I worked on it after taking a quilt labeling class.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Honey Ham.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably not. I don't think I am very friendly.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Nope.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes. I am missing 8 teeth, but I have all my internal organs.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I sometimes think I might, but then I come to my senses.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Lucky Charms without milk.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Not really.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Moosetracks by Mayfield Dairy.
14. SHOE SIZE? 7 1/2 - 8.
15. FAVORITE COLOR? Turquoise
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? That I cannot stick to an exercise program.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Living--my sisters. I wish they lived next door to me. Dead--my mother's parents. I wish my kids could know them. They still visit me a lot, especially around the holidays. You know, from the great beyond. Oh, and my father-in-law, because my oldest child is the only one of his soon to be 5 grandchildren who ever met him. I am also the only daughter-in-law who knew him.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Yes! I am a very curious person
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? khaki and barefoot.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Ham sandwich. I told you earlier I like ham.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Barney on demand is in the other room, and I can hear the washing machine spinning.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Azure blue.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? My husband. Spiced cider.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mom.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Their butt.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I love Jane Ann.
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Classic Coke. Alcoholic--margarita on the rocks with salt.
28. FAVORITE SPORT? Soccer.
29. EYE COLOR? Brown.
30. HAT SIZE? One size fits all.
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No. I wear glasses most of the time. I can see without them, but not very well.
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Tomato basil soup from La Madeline.
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy!!
34. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Blue Denim, which is unusual, but it is my most comfortable maternity top.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Autumn.
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs, but I am not much of a touchy-feely person.
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Birthday cake.
38. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? I am currently reading the parents' guide to the middle school sex ed program our county uses. I just finished 1776.
39. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A giant penguin squishing the Microsoft complex that is saying, "Good morning Mr. Gates. I will be your server today." It is from the makers of Linux.
40. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? That 70's Show.
41. FAVORITE SOUNDS? My kids laughing. The ocean.
42. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Rolling Stones.
43. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? St. Petersburg, Russia, when it was still Leningrad and it was still the Soviet Union. So far from home in distance and culture.
44. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Listening.
45. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Washington, DC.
46. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Jane Ann.
47. NEWEST THING YOU'VE TRIED? Having children close together in age.
48. ONE THING YOU'D CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELF: More exercise. Learn more history.