Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dinner Party Palooza

Way back in December, we were invited to an aquaintance's house for dinner. We knew this couple through soccer, and Dave coached with Jon for the fall season. The other two coaches and their wives were also invited. We went and had a wonderful time.

Since then, we have been to two other dinner parties with these three couples, and a few nights out or in with a subset. It has been a long time since Dave and I have had couple friends. It has been a long time since we had a social life at all. And, it is so much fun!

This weekend, it is our turn to host the origian dinner party group. I am making angelhair pasta with a fresh tomato and blue cheese topping, and fresh bread. Ok, I may just buy the bread. Appetizers, salad, and dessert are being brought by the other couples. I have several bottles of wine. I am not a wine enthusiast, so I am hoping what I have is ok.

No comments: